Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Inevitable First Post!

The first post of blogs are usually the worst it seems. So here goes my attempt at a blog. I decided to post because well who knows something I say may be useful to someone else. I pray that through this blog the Lord Jesus be honored and glorified. I also hope to reach out to others and make new friends in the process! So lets start off with my name is Robin and I am currently 28 years old. I have been married to Tony for 12 years now and we have an 11 yr old daughter named Becca. We also have a son and daughter who are in Heaven waiting on us. We live in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains and also have a dog named Gizmo and a kitten named Ginger. I will keep this as an introductory post only and in my next post I will give my testimony about how the Lord has changed my life. Please understand the things I say are only my opinon and you have the right not to agree with me but please do not send me nasty emails or posts as they will be deleted. That is all for now....God Bless!

ROBIN

No comments: