Sunday, October 25, 2009

Physically Fit and Spiritually Fit

I am going on a journey of emotions and feel like the Lord would have me to make some changes in my life.  As per my previous post today I am trying to simplify my life.  Another way I feel the Lord wants me to change is my weight.  I am posting here and now in open confession that I am lazy.  I do not brag about that in fact I am broken about this sin and that is why I am stating it now.  I want others to hold me accountable for the changes I am going to make.  So starting tomorrow I am going to watch what I eat and make exercise an important part of my day.  I want not only my heart to be pleasing to the Lord but I want to be a good steward of what He has allowed me to have.  I am going to make a new blog just for my weight loss journey and will include my exercise, water intake and food intake for the day.  I would love to have anyone else take the journey with me.  If you are interested please let me know!! 

Till Next Time~

Robin

No comments: