Sunday, August 30, 2009

Verse of the day

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report;  if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think of these things. Philippians 4:8

The Lord has really been bringing this verse to my mind several times a day.  I remember this verse whether it is stuggles with homeschooling or financial trials or just a heavy heart over the condition of this world.  I remember to think of the things of God and not focus on the negative. 

It is always important to know and to stand by the truth that is found in God's Word.  Please follow me as I start posting a verse that God puts on my heart on a daily and sometimes even multiple times a day basis.  I am not a Bible scholar nor do I have any Bible training at all except for what I have read in the Bible for myself.  These are just thoughts from my heart and I have prayed over what to say and not to say here.  May God Bless you today and everyday. 

Till Next Time~
Robin

No comments: