Saturday, August 29, 2009

Review of Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal

Recently in the mail from Vocalpoint I received a sample of Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal and let me tell you what it is awesome.  I am trying to eat healthy and with only 1.5 grams of fat and 6 grams of fiber per serving this cereal fits the bill.  When I first tasted it I was brought back to my childhood of eating Capt'n Crunch...but healthier.  I can also see myself putting this cereal on top of vanilla ice cream but that might affect the healthiness of the snack lol.  I would highly recommend this cereal to anyone and I have some coupons that I am willing to send to a few of my readers.  Please comment on my blog and also email me at lynchteam@gmail.com.  In the subject line of the email please put Kashi Coupon.  I have 3 coupons to send so the first 3 to respond will receive them.  They are for $1.50 off a box of Honey Sunshine cereal.  Thanks and happy snacking!!

Till Next Time~
Robin

A Group Blog for Christian Moms

No comments: